- General customer service duties including, but not limited to, taking customer food orders, answering questions about menu offerings, and addressing customer needs.
- Balancing a cash register and offering additional sales opportunities to customers.
- Accurately and safely prepare customer orders from various preparation points within the kitchen to include, but not limited to, a sandwich making line, a fry station, a grill station, or other station depending on the restaurant concept type.
- Use a variety of methods and technologies to ensure proper food safety conditions within the restaurant to ensure delivery of a fresh and safe product to the customer.
- Additional duties could include cross training in other departments such as Store Cashier, Fresh Kitchen, Facility Maintenance, and leadership roles.
- Ability to move, lift 25+ pounds. Ability to work in various temperatures.