We here at Ø12 are looking for help in the kitchen both part time in the weekends and full time. You will be assisting our chefs with various tasks like dishwashing, cutting vegetables and fruits and general backup. You will also help make the food, and learn the various stations. Your work will primarily be between the hours 6:30am to 5:30pm. All your meals with us will be given by us, and you will have two days off every week.
We strive to make your job fun and unstressful, and make sure that you enjoy coming to work every day. We do a lot of get-togethers for the team, and have monthly events like staff bar and sport events.
Our mission at Ø12 is to raise the level of the cafés of Copenhagen. We care deeply about creating an amazing work environment, and a truly special experience for our guests.
At Ø12 we are constantly trying to raise the bar for what a café can be, and we want someone who would enjoy joining us in that feat. You will be joining an experienced team of energetic crazies, and will be working along side passionate and kind people in the kitchen. We are looking for mainly full time, and salary will be according to experience and qualifications.
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. - - -- Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dishmachines and sinks.
- Maintains clean / dry floors throughout the shift.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
Can't wait to hear from you.
Service and Hospitality
Over 1 yr
Interested in this vacancy? Download the Workee app and apply today!